Carol Josel is a champion for the education of today’s children and a promise for a better tomorrow. She is a parent and an educator, but more importantly, she is passionate about finding new and improved ways to get children excited about learning.
Her guidebooks were written with a desire to fill a need, to supply educators and parents with effective tools and improved techniques. We are faced with many challenges in today’s learning environment, but Carol’s fervor will renew your faith in education. She views each challenge not as a stumbling block, but as a new opportunity for learning.
As a speaker, Carol shares the lessons she has learned from her students, from her colleagues and the parents she meets daily. She is a gatherer of information – she offers an exciting message.
Carol Josel’s recent speaking engagements:
- National Middle School Association Conference, 2008: “Getting School-Wise” and “The Art of Revision”
- International Reading Association Conference, 2008: “Getting School-Wise”
- Pennsylvania School Counselor Association Conference, 2008: “Getting School-Wise”
- Tri-County Reading Association’s Literacy Fest, 2008: “The Art of Revision”
- Keystone State Reading Association Conference, 2008: “Getting School-Wise”
For an up-to-date schedule of Carol Josel’s recent speaking engagements, please visit her blog.
Carol offers Advice on:
- Engaging in memory-making activities, such as genealogical research andgardening projects.
- Creating Family Time
- Importance of Making Healthy Nutritional Choices
- Instilling Good Manners
- Promoting self-esteem, along with learning from success and failure
- Guidebook addresses:
- Motivation and goal setting
- Organization and Time management strategies
- Abbreviated note-taking approaches
- Study Skills
- Test-taking Strategies
- Cheating and plagiarism Issues
- Call today to see if Carol is right for your group. She is available for private and group seminars.