The pro-choice, pro-privatization EdNext finds that 63% of surveyed respondents in the walk-out states support increasing teacher pay, and there’s been a 7% uptick to support increased public school funding. Plus, while in 2014, 54% supported charter schools, that figure dropped to 39% in 2017, rising to to just 44% this year.
Stay in touch! Get on the list today.
- Billions of Unaccounted for Education Dollars, Teachers’ Wish-List, and the National Debt, Too
- A Statistical Glimpse at America’s Schools from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- A Sign of the Times: Teens’ Lack of Life Skills
- TD Ameritrade’s Latest “Young Money Survey”
- Education Update: Print vs. Digital, Napping, LGBT Lessons, SAT’s Adversity Score, Google’s Originality Reports, and Measles, Too